New England Patriots v Atlanta Falcons ****Official Super Bowl Thread***

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Four words "Thank Christ no Packers". [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION]

This season has been conclusive proof that Bears don't just shit in the woods, they ARE shit in Chicago and several other states too. At least I'm not going to feel obliged to stay up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
dont care who wins, but i must say have revived a boyhood interest from watching the BBC American Football show, so will be following the outcome. (aint staying up for it)

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
not a big fan of the falcons but can't stand the patriots or brady so got to be an Atlanta win :thumbsup:

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
As a long time Buffalo Bills season ticket holder all I can say is that New England Patriot fans are the glory hunting equivalent of Manchester United fans. No fans before Brady and then everyone and their dog claims to be one. I hope every Patriot fan and player wakes up on Sunday with stomach flu.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
As a long time Buffalo Bills season ticket holder all I can say is that New England Patriot fans are the glory hunting equivalent of Manchester United fans. No fans before Brady and then everyone and their dog claims to be one. I hope every Patriot fan and player wakes up on Sunday with stomach flu.
Lol. How's about this then, my little sister's boyfriend is a Patriots fan and a Man Utd fan, obviously he's from Hampshire :eek:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

That's rubbish. The Bledsoe years they had plenty of fans.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Tom Brady didn't cheat, but thanks for your input Mr Goodell.

As someone who writes about the NFL, has covered 14 Super Bowls and has spoken to many players, coaches and officials over the years, all I can say is that other opinions are available. Even Brady's idol Joe Montana thinks he cheated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here