Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Six Nations........

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Got tickets to England Scotland for my first ever England match. Can't wait :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Oh the joy of living in Wales when the Egg chasing starts........NOT! (well if we beat Wales on the 11th I will change my mind :)

Enjoy, you support a team that is now a match for Southern Hemisphere teams, Wales are a team in decline :wink:

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Wales looked out of sorts against Japan in the winter internationals

Ireland beat the All Blacks

France are much improved on last year and should have beaten the Aussies

I think Scotland will win 2 of their 3 home games

Ireland v England last game I think will be a decider,if Ireland can beat the French at home

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
England are about 5/6 and worthy favourites considering their form but there's question marks over every other team. Complacency is England's biggest danger. Wales v England next Saturday could well decide it.

Sorry, misunderstood I thought that you meant Wales were 8/1 against Italy!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Sorry, misunderstood I thought that you meant Wales were 8/1 against Italy!

Playing Italy first is a chance to get points on the board before the big one v England in Cardiff. Their fixtures have been kind although playing France away last is difficult.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Enjoy, you support a team that is now a match for Southern Hemisphere teams, Wales are a team in decline :wink:

Wales can beat southern hemisphere teams.

Argentina and Samoa...

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Playing Italy first is a chance to get points on the board before the big one v England in Cardiff. Their fixtures have been kind although playing France away last is difficult.

Wales start the tournament very slowly. I think they'll sneak past Italy after a few scares, then get thumped by England at home. They usually do well away to France and it being last, they'll produce their best.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Looking forward to this,like many and seriously not against the Play-Off relegation spot for the likes of Georgia/Romania ?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
What makes you think Scotland will do well?

thought they played well against the aussies and were unlucky to lose 22-23

beat Argentina too

think they will give Ireland a good run for their money tomorrow,a win isn't out of the question

as I said before,Wales look out of sorts and with home advantage I think Scotland will beat them

as for Italy,I see a comfortable win there

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
thought they played well against the aussies and were unlucky to lose 22-23

beat Argentina too

think they will give Ireland a good run for their money tomorrow,a win isn't out of the question

as I said before,Wales look out of sorts and with home advantage I think Scotland will beat them

as for Italy,I see a comfortable win there

For me though they always follow the same pattern.

Do well in the Autumn internationals, get talked up by everyone Scottish as challenging for the Six Nations and finish 5th. One year it'll be true though.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Anyone watching the Scotland v Ireland women's international? It's a really entertaining game and, surprisingly, Scotland are winning.

All the women's matches are being broadcast this year, should be some good viewing ahead

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
For me though they always follow the same pattern.

Do well in the Autumn internationals, get talked up by everyone Scottish as challenging for the Six Nations and finish 5th. One year it'll be true though.

that's true enough

I can't see them getting anywhere near winning the thing,France & England away

winning 2 games at home would be a good tournament for them

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That was a cracking game - Ireland won it on the last play of the match - Scotland missed three very kickable goals.

Hope the rest of the tournament is like that

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here