Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentfords most famous supporter.....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Natalie-Sawyer-Feet-2089050.jpg

No disrespect Natalie, you may be one of the Nations favourite sports reporters, but your boys are going to take one helluva beating on Sunday.

Chris and the boys will be reeling after our worst performance of the season at Huddersfield and will be hell bent on making amends against your lower half cannon fodder.

Come on, those of you lucky enough to have tickets, raise the roof for our boys and show them we still very much believe the EPL dream is alive and well.

:ascarf:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Fail. You've picked someone many people will have heard of, and there is NOWHERE NEAR enough CLEAVAGE in the photo :nono:

Wheel loose :down:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Fail. You've picked someone many people will have heard of, and there is NOWHERE NEAR enough CLEAVAGE in the photo :nono:

This one better??

kirsty-gallacher.jpg

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

And the picture is too small, anything that takes less than 3 seconds to load and cannot be seen from 100 metres away is a fail I'm afraid

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Really? I haven't seen any for quite a while. I thought he'd stopped doing them.

I was about to post, "Thank God they are back!"

Seems to have became a jinx charm though this season... Preston IIRC (defeat) Lincoln (defeat) Hudds (defeat)

And they were considered good luck charms last season!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Natalie-Sawyer-Feet-2089050.jpg

No disrespect Natalie, you may be one of the Nations favourite sports reporters, but your boys are going to take one helluva beating on Sunday.

Chris and the boys will be reeling after our worst performance of the season at Huddersfield and will be hell bent on making amends against your lower half cannon fodder.

Come on, those of you lucky enough to have tickets, raise the roof for our boys and show them we still very much believe the EPL dream is alive and well.

:ascarf:

Whos the one on the right...........She looks like she could be doing with being let loose in Greggs for a couple of days

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here