Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are our rocks?

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I'm sure the questions have been raised and answered (possibly) elsewhere, but that would take a lot of trawling, and quite frankly I'm a busy woman:

Baldock? Really missing him, been a firm favourite of mine for a long time

Stephens? Injured? Nasty cold? Gone on loan to Burnley?

Bong? Injured still, any idea of EDR (estimated date of return)?

Rosenior? Ditto

Last edited:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Has Stephens just given up? Don't want to hear of any more last minute withdrawals from him.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Not sure about the others, but Stevens retired from playing in 1992.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
The frustrating thing is we all know that when that 11 play to their ability, they can beat anyone in this division. Absolutely no idea what went wrong last night, other than Huddersfield played superbly. But even so, you'd expect more than 2 shots in a game.

Despite the pessimism, I can still see 3 wins in the next 3 games - Sunday's will be courtesy of a 'reaction', the next 2 we should win anyway.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
The frustrating thing is we all know that when that 11 play to their ability, they can beat anyone in this division. Absolutely no idea what went wrong last night, other than Huddersfield played superbly. But even so, you'd expect more than 2 shots in a game.

Despite the pessimism, I can still see 3 wins in the next 3 games - Sunday's will be courtesy of a 'reaction', the next 2 we should win anyway.

Huddersfield went at us from the start and Bruno picking up a booking after 30 seconds didn't help matters. Loads of energetic players in the Huddersfield side literally just overwhelmed us. The game was won by half time and Huddersfield just coasted the second half and even then could have had a couple more goals. We were like rabbits in car headlights the whole game.

We know we are better than that and as you say lets hope we can pick it up on Sunday, but as Chris H said last night, if we play like that on Sunday then we will lose.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
I'm sure the questions have been raised and answered (possibly) elsewhere, but that would take a lot of trawling, and quite frankly I'm a busy woman:

Rosenior? Ditto

All very disappointing. One minute players are on the mend then have a set back and can't play again.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Rosenior? Ditto

Busy washing up then :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here