Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford stream

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Hope so... let's hope it's a match worth watching. Will no doubt listen to the BBC Sussex commentary anyway, but good to have a feed to watch if available (and assuming match isn't another horror show)

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
MamaHD.com listing it but the links look a bit "dodgy". I'd say it's 50/50 atm.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It's listed on Kodi, but don't hold your breath

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
What about radio? BBC Sussex for those in range - R5 R5x Talk Sport are either doing rugger or Man City - any thing else? [won't subscribe to player on principle]

Out of interest. What principle stops you subscribing to the club pay website?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I expect Shropshire Seagull has paid his BBC Licence fee the same as you have, part of which goes to pay for coverage of our matches. I don't think different parts of the UK should be discriminated against on geographical grounds when we all pay the same fee to the same organization, for what should be the same content. I realize it's the EFL who impose the terms, but the BBC shouldn't capitulate to these restrictive practices.

Firingblanks1

Oct 4, 2004
North Portslade actually
I expect Shropshire Seagull has paid his BBC Licence fee the same as you have, part of which goes to pay for coverage of our matches. I don't think different parts of the UK should be discriminated against on geographical grounds when we all pay the same fee to the same organization, for what should be the same content. I realize it's the EFL who impose the terms, but the BBC shouldn't capitulate to these restrictive practices.

Sorry, I must have got the wrong end of the stick. I thought you were talking about Seagulls Player.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here