Goldson
Pocognoli

March
Sidwell
Kayal
Skalak

Murray
Akpom

Think we need to keep faith in Bruno and Kayal, both lacking match fitness and form but need to keep faith. Big leaders in the side also. Sidwell's experience.

AK's been poor away, let him know his place isn't guaranteed and mix it up.

Akpom's pace will be handy, too easy to defend against Murray and Hemed when we play away IMO.

Skalak over Murphy on basis he is much better defensively, gives us a threat from set pieces and Murphy poor the other night (and recently).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Stockdale

Stephens
Stephens
Stephens
Stephens
Stephens
Stephens
Stephens
Stephens
Stephens
Stephens

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'll start....

Stockdale

Bruno
Duffy
Goldson
Pocognoli

March
Sidwell
Kayal
Skalak

Murray
Akpom

Think we need to keep faith in Bruno and Kayal, both lacking match fitness and form but need to keep faith. Big leaders in the side also. Sidwell's experience.

Akpom's pace will be handy, too easy to defend against Murray and Hemed when we play away IMO.

Skalak over Murphy on basis he is much better defensively, gives us a threat from set pieces and Murphy poor the other night (and recently).

I'd go with that unless Stephens and Baldock are available. In which case, Baldock for Akpom and Stephens for Sidwell (I would have said Kayal, but I'll keep the faith).

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Radio Sussex this morning saying baldock and Stephens should be fit to play.
Fingers crossed for that then

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I'll start....

Stockdale

Bruno
Duffy
Goldson
Pocognoli

March
Sidwell
Kayal
Skalak

Murray
Akpom

Are you assuming Stephens is injured again or do you actually want us to play another game of football without him?

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
I'm thinking we need to drop Murray. Last 4 games he's scored 0, given away 2 pens and been sent off.

Hemed is 2 for 2 now. He needs to be starting over Murray.

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
I'm thinking we need to drop Murray. Last 4 games he's scored 0, given away 2 pens and been sent off.

Hemed is 2 for 2 now. He needs to be starting over Murray.

Fair point this, i think Hemed is vastly underrated and based on what you've suggested he deserves a start. I'd like to see him play alongside Baldock like last season. I miss some of that fast free flowing attacking football.

Only left him out of my line up based on the fact I think he could have a better impact off the bench than Murray, and didn't realise that Baldock may be fit.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Stockdale

Bruno
Duffy
Goldson
Pocognoli

March
Sidwell
Stephens
Kayal
Knockaert

Murray

I'm edging towards the 'start with 5 in midfield and keep it tight' option. Adapting as necessary as the game progresses.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Stockdale
Bruno
Duffy
Goldson
Pocognoli
Norwood
Stephens
Kayal
Knockaert
Baldock (will start)
Murray

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
It's going to be another nerve jangler at Brentford. The Burton game will be massive. A loss at Brentford and home draw with Burton will certainly create a mild panic. Keep the faith. #Together

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Been perusing all the comments on various threads. Seems to be a lot of "it's been coming for a while" reactions. Well if CH agrees in any way with that sentiment we may just see a very strange line up and formation. Beef up midfield? Run their defence all over the pitch. Harrass the shit out of them and press like Huddersfield pressed us. Sam and Akpom as a two would definitely do that. Really need Stephens to be fit and firing too. And get Sidwell in to give us some much needed bite. Yesterday we lost so many 50/50 balls. We really have to stop Brentford playing their quick, slick passing game and playing between our lines. They tore Villa apart doing just that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here