Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the best decision you have ever made?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You're only allowed one choice.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
I walked away from a very well paid corporate job to help Mrs DS grow her very small business that was more of a hobby. The lifestyle change has been immense and we now have a business that employs half a dozen people. It was a massive gamble as we had a big mortgage to pay but although it was a bit scary at first it turned out ok. We don't earn much money but we are our own bosses and decide how we spend our life instead of having to be answerable to others.

Did this about 17 years ago and should have done it sooner

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not leave the company I work for, which I tried and thought about several times and continue to get offers to leave, definitely the right decision as retirement looms

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
At the age of 8 choosing to support my local team instead of a glamour club.

As much as I have this inherited dislike of all things Palace it will always give way to my admiration for anyone who supports their local team. Good for you.

Right enough of that, back to your traumatic season.

P.s The Memory Lane section on BBS is always a good read.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Leaving Northwich in 1991 to further my career (possibly the most grim shithole of a town in the UK and hasn't improved in the intervening 26 years) ending up in Sussex and meeting and marrying Mrs Jakarta - is all that one decision? :p

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here