Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neutral thoughts on the Huddersfield game

Gabriel

Apr 12, 2016
Brighton fans,

Commiserations on tonight - tough one to take, particularly for those who went up there.

Written up some thoughts on the game here - http://www.TheFootbalLab.co.uk/2017/huddersfield-3-1-brighton-seven-things-we-learnt/

You've not tended to let defeats fester under Hughton though so I think you'll respond quickly, if you can get Stephens and Baldock back fit. In the meantime, do you reckon Sidwell and Akpom will start at Brentford?

All the best for the rest of the season.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Brighton fans,

Commiserations on tonight - tough one to take, particularly for those who went up there.

Written up some thoughts on the game here - http://www.TheFootbalLab.co.uk/2017/huddersfield-3-1-brighton-seven-things-we-learnt/

You've not tended to let defeats fester under Hughton though so I think you'll respond quickly, if you can get Stephens and Baldock back fit. In the meantime, do you reckon Sidwell and Akpom will start at Brentford?

All the best for the rest of the season.

I've read your stuff before, so thanks for this. Am about to head up to bed, so will read in the morning.
Hudds were all over us, and were simply fantastic. Mooy and Brown were outstanding.
As regards Brentford, it depends on the availability of Stephens and Baldock. We played tonight where Bruno and Kayal have just got back from injuries, and it showed (although Bruno improved in the second half), so I'm not so sure if we'd want either starting unless Hughton really does think they're ready for it. Akpom was the one bright spark from tonight. I think we might have to play a midfield three against Brentford and, if we do, Sidwell to start, and Akpom to come off the bench.

Gabriel

Apr 12, 2016
I've read your stuff before, so thanks for this. Am about to head up to bed, so will read in the morning.
Hudds were all over us, and were simply fantastic. Mooy and Brown were outstanding.
As regards Brentford, it depends on the availability of Stephens and Baldock. We played tonight where Bruno and Kayal have just got back from injuries, and it showed (although Bruno improved in the second half), so I'm not so sure if we'd want either starting unless Hughton really does think they're ready for it. Akpom was the one bright spark from tonight. I think we might have to play a midfield three against Brentford and, if we do, Sidwell to start, and Akpom to come off the bench.

Cheers Mach. Yes, I thought Sidwell and Akpom did ok when they came off the bench. Hemed/Murray partnership didn't work last night as there's not much pace there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here