Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The beginning of the end.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I have a strong feeling this is the beginning of the end for us this season. We've been poor for a long time, no investment during the transfer window and 2 capitulations in 2 games.

I think we can hope for play-offs at best and we all know how that's likely to go.

Followed by a mass exodus of players who have stayed only for one last crack at promotion.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
:lolol:

I knew someone would start a thread like this, you were my second pick behind 'sir albion' though.

Yes we've been shite tonight but "poor for a long time"? Nah.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Get a grip. A loss to a very good side away from home isn't out the ordinary. Especially when you consider the players missing and others playing who are not fully fit.

60 points from 28 games.

SIXTY.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
:lolol:

I knew someone would start a thread like this, you were my second pick behind 'sir albion' though.

Yes we've been shite tonight but "poor for a long time"? Nah.

I'm glad you weren't taking bets.

I would have been on stat bore.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I have a strong feeling this is the beginning of the end for us this season. We've been poor for a long time,

image.jpg

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
I have a strong feeling this is the beginning of the end for us this season. We've been poor for a long time, no investment during the transfer window and 2 capitulations in 2 games.

I think we can hope for play-offs at best and we all know how that's likely to go.

Followed by a mass exodus of players who have stayed only for one last crack at promotion.[/QUOTE

Go away and clean the piss off your sheets.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Followed by a mass exodus of players who have stayed only for one last crack at promotion.

:fishing:

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

giphy.gif

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Not enough teams left that can do that to us I'd say we are still ok for autos

We're not and we all know it.

We could have 22 lots of Péle for us and be 1 billion - 0 up with a minute to go. I'd still be worried we'd lose.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here