Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Callum Wilson/Muzza

Apr 29, 2012
I see Callum Wilson is badly injured again at Bournemouth, not sure when this happened but wonder if they might have recalled Muzza for backup if we hadn't signed him permanently in the Window..............good timing?

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I don't think the terms of the loan allowed for a recall anyway.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Why might it have changed the price ?

Well, if he turns out to be injured for a long time, or doesn't rehab well, then in the summer they would recall Murray rather than sell him at current price. Gives them another option which has a value. so i reckon they would have held back from the sale or upped the price

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I see Callum Wilson is badly injured again at Bournemouth, not sure when this happened but wonder if they might have recalled Muzza for backup if we hadn't signed him permanently in the Window..............good timing?

Wouldn't have been able to recall Murray unless all three parties agreed to terminate loan early. If they did feel they were short of strikers, only thing they could have done would have been to stop Grabban from leaving.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Forgot what the terms of his loan were, and with Walton recalled from his..........................
Yeah I wouldn't have had a clue, but it was discussed a lot on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here