Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now tv help

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
Cannot activate my Now tv having followed all the proceedures. Can anyone give me any help.
Cannot get past the Activate, desperately want to watch tonight's game.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Sometimes I have to Activate it from my Mac and not an ipad if thats any help. Does youe account show you have a credit.

I also have to use Firefox as a browser if I watch on my Mac so the flash software works.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
As above. It's fine via Firefox.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Cannot activate my Now tv having followed all the proceedures. Can anyone give me any help.
Cannot get past the Activate, desperately want to watch tonight's game.
Also I know at some point when I have activated a day pass or whatever it pops a little message at the top of the Window about allowing Silverlight to run, which I've missed a couple of times before. But use Firefox also, yes :)

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Also I know at some point when I have activated a day pass or whatever it pops a little message at the top of the Window about allowing Silverlight to run, which I've missed a couple of times before. But use Firefox also, yes :)

Firefox is ok, But you can use it with Internet Explorer much better, when in chrome, just click on the Horizontal dots symbal (top right)
and then choose open with interent Explorer.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Yep I missed the pop up window for Silverlight the first time and so couldnt get it. Got to 'allow pop-ups' in Firefox.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Virgin have given a lot of cm's free sky sports for 6 weeks so if you have Virgin, worth a quick check.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I'm dissatisfied with the product I received tonight.
How do I get my £6.99 back?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here