Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jiri just posted this on facetwatterthing

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Jiří Skalák
19 mins ·
It was one year since I came to Brighton, yesterday. I want to thanks to the fans, all people in the club, my teammates, etc., because I am so happy here and I am so happy I can play and fight for Seagulls. I believe we will play in Premier League next season, I promise we will do everything for it, we all have one goal!

HERO

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Bit arrogant to sign off as "hero", isn't it? He can call himself that after his hat trick against Newcastle.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Jiří Skalák
19 mins ·
It was one year since I came to Brighton, yesterday. I want to thanks to the fans, all people in the club, my teammates, etc., because I am so happy here and I am so happy I can play and fight for Seagulls. I believe we will play in Premier League next season, I promise we will do everything for it, we all have one goal!

HERO

Are you TORN about tonight's game? Who do you want to win...please don't say a draw that is a complete cop-out!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Jiří Skalák
19 mins ·
I see the post from Kayal, but when I click on Skalak it says there have been no tweets recently?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Jiří Skalák
19 mins ·

HERO

Perhaps he meant us, the fans?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports