Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds or Reading

Who is the bigger threat to the current top 2?

• Leeds - you CRETIN

Votes: 82 68.9%
  • Reading - you PILLOCK

Votes: 37 31.1%

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Simple - who do you think is the bigger threat to the current top 2?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Close call, just feel that Leeds are, they are building up a head of steam. Hopefully too late to be a threat

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think Leeds look comfortably the better side. I also rate Garry Monk and Swansea's decline since his sacking has been noticeable.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Reading and Leeds are teams in transition, both over-achieving at present, but I think Leeds are the bigger threat by dint of their supporter numbers - their promotion push will swell their home crowds whilst ensuring they'll sell all their tickets for away matches. Their support will be loud and they may get a few decisions go in their favour.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Where are the options for Derby,you nob,or indeed Massive:lolol:,you din.:albion2:

cooliobhafc

Mar 15, 2012
Brighton
I would have to say Leeds, Reading like us have had a few lucky results. They have some good players but I dont think they have the full quality squad of players that Leeds have. Its still very open for any of 5 clubs to force their way in to reckoning but I think Leeds have that bit of quality to make it count when needed.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I would have to say Leeds, Reading like us have had a few lucky results. They have some good players but I dont think they have the full quality squad of players that Leeds have. Its still very open for any of 5 clubs to force their way in to reckoning but I think Leeds have that bit of quality to make it count when needed.

This and they also have luck on their side at the moment, I have this nagging horrible thought that Reading will pip as revenge for the dancing on the pitch when they thought they had got in the play offs only for Ulloa to score and break their hearts I hope it is not payback time...

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I would have said Leeds but Reading had quite a productive transfer window so if they've sorted out their issues it could be them. Then again, realistically the only team that's going to stop us going up is ourselves.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
What about Wednesday :lolol: - you SLAG

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Leeds definitely unfortunately, unless Wood gets injured, as others have said. But shit, to be reliant on Chris ****ing Wood???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here