Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Home End Brentford

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Anyone on here going into the home end? I am tempted as I have a purchase history as went to a game there year before last. How dodgy is it likely to be? Done it before but for Internationals away with Scotland and never had any bother.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
All the Brentford 'lads' seem to gather in the seats at the right of the away fans for the half when Brentford are attacking that end and then seem to move to the Ealing Rd stand behind their goal when they're attacking that half. Just keep yourself to yourself and don't celebrate and you shouldn't have any grief.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Anyone on here going into the home end? I am tempted as I have a purchase history as went to a game there year before last. How dodgy is it likely to be? Done it before but for Internationals away with Scotland and never had any bother.

Can never see the point tbh, would rather not go myself. Done it a couple of times at various places but didn't really enjoy it.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Can't think of anything worse than sitting with away supporters!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

I'm in the home end (can't remember which bit, but seated) with my bro and my dad. Didn't have the loyalty points!

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
I thought that they had blocked anyone from purchasing in home end unless you have membership or purchase history? How did you manage to get them?

If so please let me know - would be useful for couple of mates.

(Also - best keep this as low profile as possible, pretty sure Boro found a thread like this last May and then banned all tickets bought on the south coast)

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I'm in the home end (can't remember which bit, but seated) with my bro and my dad. Didn't have the loyalty points!

How did you manage to get tickets if I presume you had no purchase history. I was 10 loyalty points short on the day when the final 600 tickets sold out. Just spoke to Brentford ticket office and whilst tickets available on the day you still have to have purchase history :(

Last edited:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
How did you manage to get tickets if I presume you had no purchase history. I was 10 loyalty points short on the day when the final 600 tickets sold out. Are tickets available on the gate in their end?
My bro lives nearby and so is a member, that doesn't help you much though obviously. I would imagine you can POTG though

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I went to a game at Griffin Park when they played Bolton season before last when Walberton was the manager. I have a mate of mine up in London I rarely get to see so we arrange an annual day out to a game. It's useful having history with some teams, that is how randomly I ended up watching Wigan in the FA Cup Semi v Millwall a few years back. I'm trying to do the 92 (Currently 43/92) so have a purchase history with a fair few teams.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Two of us will be in Ealing Rd end.
Incognito is the word, when we score, from me it'll be a cough and a silent snigger.
No need to rile the opposition :lolol:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
All the Brentford 'lads' seem to gather in the seats at the right of the away fans for the half when Brentford are attacking that end and then seem to move to the Ealing Rd stand behind their goal when they're attacking that half. Just keep yourself to yourself and don't celebrate and you shouldn't have any grief.

Blimey, so home fans can move from stand to stand at Griffin Park?, whatever next!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I had booking history for Brentford but as the booking history was last season's game against Albion, they blocked me from buying , even with a West London address !!

Luckily got a ticket in the Albion end

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Was it the FA Cup game when Gary Nelson scored when we helped them out of there stand

From memory that was just about the best ever Albion goal I have seen scored live. Sods law has it though, that it was a year before technology was put into place, to enable clubs to take video footage of it..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here