Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Hughton on Sky tonight

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fingers crossed the cameras pick up plenty of this:-

2F6807E600000578-3366574-image-m-25_1450482462503.jpg

Although we'll really know the pressure is on, if they start showing this kind of raw emotion:-

2F6807E600000578-3366574-image-m-25_1450482462503.jpg

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Surely one of the most composed, cool and unruffled managers in the entire football league? When I see the petulance and loss of control from the likes of Guardiola and Mourinho and compare it to the control and unbreakable resolve of our Chris it simply serves to remind me what a class act he really is. Hate to say it but his style and ability will be getting attention from some of the Premier League big boys before too long, we will do well to hold on to him.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
I can see this becoming one of the legendary clips of television - like Paxo interviewing Michael Howard, Grace Jones on Russell Harty or the Bee Gees walking out on Clive Anderson.

We all know what CH is like when he gets riled.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Surely one of the most composed, cool and unruffled managers in the entire football league? When I see the petulance and loss of control from the likes of Guardiola and Mourinho and compare it to the control and unbreakable resolve of our Chris it simply serves to remind me what a class act he really is. Hate to say it but his style and ability will be getting attention from some of the Premier League big boys before too long, we will do well to hold on to him.

But he is probably fairly happy where he is. In the report of the Newcastle vs QPR match in the Guardian today, the reporter indicates that not all is well at the club, that Rafa wanted to strengthen and that nothing has happened, but then goes on to say that benitez and Ashley don't communicate unless it is through the Club's CEO. What sort of a way to operate is that? I can't help thinking (and hoping) that things are very, very different at the AMEX. There is something in this "Together" thing.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Why do we always get such hotheads?

oscar-garcia-junyent-manager-head-coach-of-brighton-hove-albion-with-picture-id526002508

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here