Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gadget Too Far

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I do love a gadget, especially ones that are cheap. The most random thing I bought for about a tenner is a mini freeview "box" (and I mean really small) that plugs into a mobile usb socket. Probably about 2cms by 2cms.

Turning a tablet/mobile into a TV via a terrestrial broadcast. Had to buy it out of interest and it works.

Uses ? Limited. That was probably my gadget too far. Anyway - point of this thread, I do like browsing Amazon for things that I just could not justify buying and wonder if anyone has.

Here is a starter. Beanie Hat with built in Bluetooth speakers. :lolol:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LAYEN-Head...=UTF8&qid=1485987435&sr=8-41&keywords=android

61IdiYda4NL._SX522_.jpg

Please add to thread

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Automatic hand paper towel machines you get in some public loos. What was wrong with the Ones we had a school where one towl brought the next? Now you have to wave your hands and hope to get the right place. Bizarre.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Automatic hand paper towel machines you get in some public loos. What was wrong with the Ones we had a school where one towl brought the next? Now you have to wave your hands and hope to get the right place. Bizarre.

Hope you're not talking about the one roll of cloth ones that I'm glad not just for health and safety reasons but the good of humankind have disappeared. I hope they don't re-appear post Brexit as we hark back to a golden age.

I worked in a place where the toilet roll had run out and someone had pulled it "clear" to use as an alternative. The roll was still connected just very unrolled so it would "reach".

I won't go into detail what I observed but it can be best described as a "narrative". A definate beginning. middle and end; a "dirty Bayeux tapestry" if you will.

It also oddly resembled the Turin Shroud if observed at the correct angle.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here