Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It might work for us

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
As much as we would have loved it if Reading & Leeds had lost this week.Maybe their victories will help in demotivating Huddersfield tomorrow night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Trouble is, our players this season never really benefit from any kind of break. Quite the opposite. It's been proven three or four times this season that they only come out of any such break a bit ring rusty and take a bit of time to get back up to speed. Not expecting tomorrow night to be any different sadly. Would be surprised (and delighted) if we weren't turned over for no real reason at all.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
4 points from the next 2 games I think we need to stop the panic setting in.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The Newcastle result tonight must surely put some fire in the players bellies as well. Potential to go 4 clear of 2nd.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Also looking at the 10 championship matches so far this week

3 home wins
5 away wins
2 draws

So 70% of away teams have got something this week.
Just saying

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Let's loose and get it out of the way.... :jester:

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Extraordinary behaviour from some on here tonight. For those with memory loss or JCL's we've won 7 of our last 8 league games. Chill - there's no panic & won't be from Hughton or the team.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
We are officially entering bed wetting phase. Happened exactly the same in the div 1 promotion season under Gus.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Extraordinary behaviour from some on here tonight. For those with memory loss or JCL's we've won 7 of our last 8 league games. Chill - there's no panic & won't be from Hughton or the team.

Exactly - keep the faith !

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
We're a bit average away from home and hoping with Kayal possibly starting we may get that extra bite....but will be a super tough game indeed.

Reckon a 1-1 draw

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Was it last year that Kayal scored at Huddersfield after about 25 seconds

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Tough game indeed. but i fell that we will sneak an undeserved win like we've been doing a lot this season. Cliche i know, but that's what champions do.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
17 actually :)

[YT]js_sKH3IjpM[/YT]

Shame that the change to the way kick-off are taken means that we'll not see Sam do that again - always knocked back 10 yards these days rather than tapped forward to a team-mate and on this occasion dribbled.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Opening a 4 point gap between us and Newcastle would be fantastic and maybe even increasing it over the rest of the season by a point here and there.
I still think that going on the form this season that it will take some effort for the chasing pack to catch whoever is in 2nd place, so cementing 1st sport would be perfect.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
We are currently averaging 2.2 pts per game after 27 games.To reach 90 points we have to average 1.57 over the next 19 games.
8 wins
3 draws
8 defeats

I think will be enough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here