Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Away Game Ticket Collection on Flickr.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I've collected away tickets since I don't know when. I've got too much time on my hands now-a-days, so I thought I'd scan them and put them on Flickr. I have so far put just the 2013-2014 season on. That's the last season I travelled regularly. I think I've got the previous twelve or more seasons virtually complete. If you think this is worth continuing, any constructive criticism would be very welcome, such as should each season be in a different album, or just keep adding to this one? I may then try to collect/borrow the missing ones from other fans to try to create a monster on-line Brighton away ticket collection?
So far https://www.flickr.com/photos/128321708@N03/albums/72157678302367560

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Yup, excellent, I have some old ones and a few recent. Look forward to the rest, probably like to see them in seasons so I can quickly track them down!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
As someone who has spent the last 8 years scanning my programme collection and uploading to Flickr, I am all in favour of this!

Magnificent work.

Can I link to that set (and the stadium build set) from seagullsprogrammes.co.uk?

You are most welcome to do so. Thanks.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Something that may well be lost in the future with the expanding use of print at home, which really isn't the same, a bit like vinyl and digital.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Something that may well be lost in the future with the expanding use of print at home, which really isn't the same, a bit like vinyl and digital.

That's a very good point. Perhaps this won't be a life time's work after all.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I keep all tickets I get at football (England and Brighton) and also gigs, I hate these print at home ones!

I also buy CDs as like to have the artwork and refuse to download them!

Mark "getting old and proud to harp on about the good old days" Raven

Looking at this lot, I went to see Julian cope in 1987 at the Brighton Top Rank and my next gig is Julian Cope at the Roundhouse in London on Saturday!!
Gig tickets.jpg

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I've collected away tickets since I don't know when. I've got too much time on my hands now-a-days, so I thought I'd scan them and put them on Flickr. I have so far put just the 2013-2014 season on. That's the last season I travelled regularly. I think I've got the previous twelve or more seasons virtually complete. If you think this is worth continuing, any constructive criticism would be very welcome, such as should each season be in a different album, or just keep adding to this one? I may then try to collect/borrow the missing ones from other fans to try to create a monster on-line Brighton away ticket collection?
So far https://www.flickr.com/photos/128321708@N03/albums/72157678302367560

Are they all old git's tickets lol

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Are they all old git's tickets lol

Some are, so aren't. It depended on how flushed I was when they were bought!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I keep all tickets I get at football (England and Brighton) and also gigs, I hate these print at home ones!

I also buy CDs as like to have the artwork and refuse to download them!

Mark "getting old and proud to harp on about the good old days" Raven

Looking at this lot, I went to see Julian cope in 1987 at the Brighton Top Rank and my next gig is Julian Cope at the Roundhouse in London on Saturday!!
View attachment 81813

When I'm up to date, perhaps I could borrow your Albion Away tickets to add to the site?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
When I'm up to date, perhaps I could borrow your Albion Away tickets to add to the site?

Yep no problem. Mine go back to at least 77, but a lot of those early ones were all ticket games at the Goldstone. I started going away regularly in 1984.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Yep no problem. Mine go back to at least 77, but a lot of those early ones were all ticket games at the Goldstone. I started going away regularly in 1984.
Brilliant! Thanks Mr. B. I'll be in touch when I'm up to date. I'll PM you for contact details in the near future. I know where you work!

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
As someone who has spent the last 8 years scanning my programme collection and uploading to Flickr, I am all in favour of this!

Magnificent work.

Can I link to that set (and the stadium build set) from seagullsprogrammes.co.uk?

Hiney - most of JS pictures can be linked to from here
http://englandbrighton.blogspot.co.uk/2009/12/falmer-watch-volume-i-1112008-to.html
http://englandbrighton.blogspot.co.uk/2010/05/falmer-part-ii-752010-to-2492011.html
http://englandbrighton.blogspot.co.uk/2009/03/falmer-watch-by-jack-straw.html

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here