Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford vs Villa

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Vibe has caused Albion trouble before. Would Baldock have scored it and the one that Kodjia missed. Hogan would probably have scored it.

Would Akpom have scored it or Manu or Lualua ?

:goal:

2-0

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
If Villa go down this year or next would they be the biggest team in recent years to have played in League 1? I can't think of any others bigger. Villa are definitely bigger than Dirty Dirty Leeds despite what their deluded fans might think. Did Newcastle or Man City drop to the 3rd tier?

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
If Villa go down this year or next would they be the biggest team in recent years to have played in League 1? I can't think of any others bigger. Villa are definitely bigger than Dirty Dirty Leeds despite what their deluded fans might think. Did Newcastle or Man City drop to the 3rd tier?

Man City were in League One (or Division Two, as it was) for the 98/99 season.

Oct 25, 2003

city did, yes

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Man City were in League One (or Division Two, as it was) for the 98/99 season.

Cheers. It would be Man City then who would have been the biggest so not unprecedented for a genuinely big team to drop down but still a huge shock if Villa suffered the same fate.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here