Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skalak has bought a BMW

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
So just seen Skalak has bought an BMW i8...

Ever feel like these footballers earn too much money?

Can't blame him for buying a Beemer-he's got an appalling taste in haircuts,as well!:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I won't go as far as saying he hasn't earned it, but it'd be good his performances could at some point hit an upward curve some time soon.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Well they do say things always come in threes.

He spends a third of his time sitting on his arse on the bench

He spends another third of his time on his arse when he is on the pitch.

That's him got the full quota for sitting on his arse

Sorry to all Skalak lovers. I do love Jiri's enthusiasm but I couldn't miss that opportunity !

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
So just seen Skalak has bought an BMW i8...

Ever feel like these footballers earn too much money?

I reckon that Skalak was earning less than me two years ago when he was playing in the Czech leagues and I'm just an accountant working in the charity sector so not on the biggest of wages myself! The timeframe for earning megabucks is so narrow and the opportunity given to so few that I can't begrudge anyone that. Good luck to him, the lucky beggar.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I very much doubt a lot of non-prawn sandwichers like myself will ever be able to afford a car which starting price is £104,540
:facepalm: he won't have laid out £104,540 in cash! He would have paid a modest (for him) deposit and taken it on a 2 (maybe 3) year PCP contract. He will pay a monthly amount and then a big bubble payment in 2 years or he gives the car back and starts a new contract on the new car! Probably bought through Gordon Greer's company!

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
How often have you turned down a pay rise because you didn't think you deserved it?

Well, never, but none of my pay rises has been enough for me to afford a car that costs £104k without any extras...

Not got a problem with any of it really, just starting a conversation :) I just got a new job with a payrise of a whooping £5k, per year, and i'm over the moon, as would i be if i was earning 5k+ a week like he is..

I guess i'm just bitter that I don't earn that much.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
:facepalm: he won't have laid out £104,540 in cash! He would have paid a modest (for him) deposit and taken it on a 2 (maybe 3) year PCP contract. He will pay a monthly amount and then a big bubble payment in 2 years or he gives the car back and starts a new contract on the new car! Probably bought through Gordon Greer's company!

Never said he did, did I?

Just stated the cost of it

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Can't blame him for buying a Beemer-he's got an appalling taste in haircuts,as well!:lolol:

Have you seen his dog!!!

skali.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here