Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who is the top EARNER at the club now ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It's got to be between Murray and Dunk, shirley.

Glenn has spent several years in the PL rinsing the Disney Prince, and the Muff certainly don't shy away from paying EXORBITANT wages. Dunk is probably our most saleable asset and rising star, the best centreback in the division, and has been awarded a couple of new contracts in the last 18 months or so to fend off Fulham and CPFC2010. They must both be on circa £40k a week I'd have thought.

Kayal and Knocky won't be that far away. Sidwell has spent the majority of his career in the top flight, so he won't be driving a Fiat Uno any time soon. Duffy is a full International and our record signing, so he's probably not even looked at his bank account in the last 3 years.

But I think our PL striker is probably the chap on the mostest right now, with this new contract. What say ye ?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
It's got to be between Murray and Dunk, shirley.

Glenn has spent several years in the PL rinsing the Disney Prince, and the Muff certainly don't shy away from paying EXORBITANT wages. Dunk is probably our most saleable asset and rising star, the best centreback in the division, and has been awarded a couple of new contracts in the last 18 months or so to fend off Fulham and CPFC2010. They must both be on circa £40k a week I'd have thought.

Kayal and Knocky won't be that far away. Sidwell has spent the majority of his career in the top flight, so he won't be driving a Fiat Uno any time soon. Duffy is a full International and our record signing, so he's probably not even looked at his bank account in the last 3 years.

But I think our PL striker is probably the chap on the mostest right now, with this new contract. What say ye ?

Think your figures are a bit inflated, but I would agree Muzza will be on the highest (30k ish), followed by Dunk/Duffy/Kayal all similar (20-25k).

Edit. I forgot knocky, and realised I have absolutely no idea what wage he is on.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Think your figures are a bit inflated, but I would agree Muzza will be on the highest (30k ish), followed by Dunk/Duffy/Kayal all similar (20-25k).

Edit. I forgot knocky, and realised I have absolutely no idea what wage he is on.

Really ? I'd have thought having had several years scoring goals in the PL, Glenn would be on something at least approaching £40k by now, assuming he hasn't taken a cut to play for us. Or he'll have some hefty bonuses built into his contract.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Really ? I'd have thought having had several years scoring goals in the PL, Glenn would be on something at least approaching £40k by now, assuming he hasn't taken a cut to play for us. Or he'll have some hefty bonuses built into his contract.
A 3 year contract is very generous.
I wouldn't be surprised if he took a 'pay cut' to get the third year.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Murray may have got some sort of handshake of bmuff to help.

I would imagine like you say top earners Murray and Dunk 25-30

Would be my educated guess anyway

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sir Alex Ferguson said it was important for the manager to earn more than any of the players - so wonder if that top earner is CH? No complaints from me if he is.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Total wages (presumably including the ceo, senior management, admin, stadium, coaching and training ground staff) for 2015 was a total of £27.4 million

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Sir Alex Ferguson said it was important for the manager to earn more than any of the players - so wonder if that top earner is CH? No complaints from me if he is.

I'm happy to be shot down here but I would be very surprised if Sir Alex Ferguson EVER earned as much as the top earning player at Man U.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton

This. Sir Alex said in his autobiography that his contract stated his pay would always be as high as the highest paid player. So what is CH worth, or more importantly, is he worth as much as our highest paid player?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sir Alex Ferguson said it was important for the manager to earn more than any of the players
Well he would say that as he was the manager.
I'm happy to be shot down here but I would be very surprised if Sir Alex Ferguson EVER earned as much as the top earning player at Man U.
That is what was reported at the time, but it may not have been accurate. Although given their success since he left, it was fair if it was true.

SAC

May 21, 2014
When Murray went to B'fluff, I'm sure that people on here stated that he was on £40k a week plus very generous goal bonuses. I imagine that he will have agreed to something around the £30-£35k a week mark.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Tony Bloom.None of them would be there but for his earnings.:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here