Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Gregory

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I would have thought that highly unlikely, although he is out of contract at the season end.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Doubt we are in for him now that we have Akpom, I think he would struggle at Championship level and we have to look for people that could play at this level or above.

Had a pretty good couple of seasons in League One so clearly has something about him, but it is a no from me based on what I have seen (which admittedly isn't a massive amount)

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
To be fair there were rumours we were in for Gregory last window. Not sure if it's agent BS

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Speaking of League One strikers, it appears Bristol Rovers' prolific Matty Taylor is on the move today.

To Bristol City :ohmy:

City have lost something like nine out of their last ten games, and eight in a row I think it is, plummeting down the table to the fringes of the relegation zone. What better way to distract your fans from your ongoing dreadful form than to buy your hated city rivals' most treasured asset, for a price thought to be around £300k?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Speaking of League One strikers, it appears Bristol Rovers' prolific Matty Taylor is on the move today.

City have lost something like nine out of their last ten games, and eight in a row I think it is, plummeting down the table to the fringes of the relegation zone. What better way to distract your fans from your ongoing dreadful form than to buy your hated city rivals' most treasured asset, for a price thought to be around £300k?

£300k - is he that bad?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Oh nice deadline day rumour!

Always liked Gregory, seems to make great runs into the channels and has a crisp finish. Fired them into the League One play-offs last season,

Would be a good addition!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well according to other threads, the lights, and more importantly the phones, have all been switched off in the secretaries office.

No more deals to be done.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

Clause - agreed when he signed new contract at the start of the season.

Someone forgot to insert a rival clause.

Club are hopeless to stop it as theirs is the only interest and the player wants to go.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
No more business after the Ince deal. According to Mr Naylor anyway.

Rohan Ince's move to Swindon will be completed soon. He's there finalising paperwork. That, I am told, will be close of business. #bhafc

— [MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus 31 January 2017

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here