Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Massive Month ahead.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
28 day month. Seven league games starting with Huddersfield and finishing with home fixtures against Reading on 25th and Newcastle on 28th. The five games in Dec got us 13 points and the five in Jan 12 points getting us to where we are now.
Unlikely to be as good in Feb but how many do we need to maintain our position out of the 21 available ??

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I would love to go through it undefeated, which I am sure we can. However there will be a loss or two in there with some of the tough games and short turn arounds

I would say 16 would be a good return though

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
moth.jpg

sorry, i misread.

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hudds (A) 1
Brentford (A) 3
Burton (H) 3
Ipswich (H) 3
Barnsley (A) 1
Reading (H) 3
Newcastle (H) 0

Tough month. I'd take 14.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I reckon another 32 points (just my opinion) from 19 games will see us over the line so I would be content with 12 points, happy with more.

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
I bet most of the fans from the teams we are playing this month don't fancy getting too many points against us..especially at the Amex

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
be happy with 12pts.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Given that three of our opponents are direct rivals for the two promotion spots this is indeed a massive month. I'm not too concerned about our point total for the month but the differential beween ourselves and third to be at least six points. Avoiding defeat against Hudds and Reading even if it means two draws then so be it, I'll take them.

We should be able to get 10 of the 21 points on offer, significantly more than that would be very good indeed.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here