British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Real shame that but if needs must....

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Good move.

I'm not so sure, he was playing week in week out for Luton and thus gaining vital experience for the future. Warming the bench till Maenpaa recovers then being surplus to season end is not great for him, but needs must for the club

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I'm not so sure, he was playing week in week out for Luton and thus gaining vital experience for the future. Warming the bench till Maenpaa recovers then being surplus to season end is not great for him, but needs must for the club

Exactly. Not great for him, but important to us. Glad he's managed to get so much first team experience at Luton. It means if he ever is needed it'll be less daunting.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I'm sure he'll be back out on loan next season to league 1 or the championship.

We clearly need him if Maenpaa is injured and no decent loans available.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Good move, pleased with this. Decent backup for Stocko. Casper I think proved he's not the keeper he was during the cup game - having said that, he's not played a competitive game for some time...

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Had to be done-Caspar is a bit too long in the tooth.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Feel sorry for Nathan Jones but our club's needs must come first.

Casper on the bench on Thursday would have been reckless.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
We simply cannot run the risk of even a small injury to stockdale keeping him out for 2 or 3 games and having to play Casper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here