Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Renaissance - Sasha and John Digweed

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Sure plenty of you had this belter from back in the day. One of the first mix cds I think?

Anyway, it's proving to be an excellent soundtrack again whilst I ponder the end of the world.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Brilliant but still think the double northern exposure cd (0 degress north and south) is their best work. Timeless masterpiece

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Brilliant but still think the double northern exposure cd (0 degress north and south) is their best work. Timeless masterpiece

I don't think I've had the pleasure...

Iovan The Sweeper

May 16, 2016
Nice, thanks for this. Renaissance 2 Mix CD (grey cover) also excellent if you didn't have that.

The Sasha & Digweed set in The Paradox in '95 or '96 was peerless.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I was fortunate enough to go to the early babelicious events before they transferred to the paradox at the old barn in Tonbridge which was a very small intimate venue.

Remember this set from may 94: https://soundcloud.com/mark-h-4/sasha-john-digweed-babelicious-hildenborough

Went to those too, In Hildenboro. Also loved the Hastings pier parties they did. Anyway those mix cds were unreal good back in the day, will have to give them another run out no 2 and Northern Exposures also all good.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Northern Exposure Expeditions still gets an airing on a regular basis in the car on long journeys.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Seeing Sasha and Digweed re-united together in Miami in March. Can't wait

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here