Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer Deadline Day - Is there a Surprise in Store?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
So is that it? Chuba Akpom on loan to end of season - Glenn Murray possibly signed on a permanent. Possibly cover for Niki Maenpaa if the injury is a serious one.

It's unusual to have our business completed before the final day so I'm wondering if there is a surprise signing in store whom we haven't forecast?

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So is that it? Chuba Akprom on loan to end of season - Glenn Murray possibly signed on a permanent. Possibly cover for Niki Maenpaa if the injury is a serious one.

It's unusual to have our business completed before the final day so I'm wondering if there is a surprise signing in store whom we haven't forecast?

Not according to Andy Naylor. Sounds like we're done.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Id be very suprised, turn off the lghts and stop answering phones would be my thoughts.

Good plan. I wonder just how many inward enquiries we've had.....would be fascinating to know how far TB was pushed with offers for our crown jewels.........

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
So is that it? Chuba Akpom on loan to end of season - Glenn Murray possibly signed on a permanent. Possibly cover for Niki Maenpaa if the injury is a serious one.

I don't think so. Apart from a possible keeper I'm not sure there is an obvious need for us to do anything else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here