Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quick question

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Can anyone remember if Brighton played QPR in a pre-season friendly, possibly at the start of the 1976/77 season. I have vague recollections of going to see it with the cubs and the game finished 1-1????

Ta muchly

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Can anyone remember if Brighton played QPR in a pre-season friendly, possibly at the start of the 1976/77 season. I have vague recollections of going to see it with the cubs and the game finished 1-1????

Ta muchly

Rings a bell... but a pretty vague one! Maybe at start of 77/78 season?

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Can't remember the year, but we definitely did play them in a pre-season game, only game I ever went to with my dad.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Ta muchly

We played them on March 3 1975 in a testimonial match for Frankie Howard and then on August 12 1978.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Ta muchly

Your memory's going. I told you it would, at least I think I did? You're getting old. Welcome to the club!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
and then on August 12 1978.

Yeah, it's in 'Seagulls'. Finished 2-1 to the Albion, not 1-1. Goals by Andy Rollings and Teddy Maybank. Pretty sure I was there!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here