Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Rapid pace.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Let's hope he gets off to a flyer and knows where the back of the net is...like the Chelsea loanee did ;)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Wasn't hugely fussed until I watched this. A lot of very good play in here. Seems to work hard and a fair few different types of goal. Quite excited now

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
David Rodriguez also had a super highlights vid when he signed for us.

That said, this lad has the ability, if Hughton can get the best out of him then a front 6 of Kayal, Stephens, Knockaert, March, Murray and Akpom could cause absolute carnage.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
David Rodriguez also had a super highlights vid when he signed for us.

That said, this lad has the ability, if Hughton can get the best out of him then a front 6 of Kayal, Stephens, Knockaert, March, Murray and Akpom could cause absolute carnage.

That sextet scares the sh*t out of me for sure! :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is he hungry? Will he give a shit? He certainly has the bus fare, but CH must make hime take it out of his pocket and, er, purchase a return ticket and, er, get on the Upper Deck. Yes! (nearly lost it, there). :lolol:

Brilliant montage as always, OP, btw :bowdown:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Quick feet, he'll confuse a few defenders.

His feet do look quick - Looks like he can only kick a ball with his right one though - but I trust Chris, he will have had him watched and think enough of him that he will fit in and do well

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
His feet do look quick - Looks like he can only kick a ball with his right one though - but I trust Chris, he will have had him watched and think enough of him that he will fit in and do well

Scores with his left in the 2nd goal shown in the clips.

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
A lot of goals there from follow-ups - seems to have a knack for getting in the right place. Pleased with this one!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Keeps it on the ground to, instead of row z.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here