Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse reject linked

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
South Korea winger Lee Chung-yong can leave Crystal Palace tomorrow. Possible destinations: Fulham, Burnley, Brighton, Swansea & Aston Villa
a671da551c22eb25acf846c799b52695.jpg

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
To be fair, he would walk into your team ahead of Skalak and March on the right side. Can also play left wing but not a patch on Knockaert. There, I'm being fair!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I read the thread title as 'Palace Link Rejected'... I think that's more accurate in fact.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
To be fair, he would walk into your team ahead of Skalak and March on the right side. Can also play left wing but not a patch on Knockaert. There, I'm being fair!

Ahead of March? You get more ludicrous by the post.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
if he aint a patch on knockeart then he wont hold upto march either. skalak am still undecided on after all this time.

You know sod all about March but know someone else is better. Righto.

I bet in a minute he'll tell us all he knows loads about Solly because his mate is a Chelsea fan who has a season ticket at Brighton, they all seem to have them.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Amazing that there's this player who can't even get into the reserves at the worst performing club in the country over the last 13 months but who would walk into the Championship leader's team ahead of one of our star players. It's like there's an alternate universe where this actually makes sense and money grows on trees, Bill Murray is US President and we all go to work on hover-boards.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

To be fair, you're a ****ing moron.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here