Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why is E1H

Pricing changed last season to mirror the WSL wings. Before it was more and less popular. The other end (E1A) is the family area and has a different pricing structure.

There are more seats available here as this is not an area that is sold as season tickets so when it's on sale, every seat is available for purchase rather than just the ones not already nabbed as a season ticket.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Thanks.

Decided to book in the South Stand Instead.

Seems like they're not bringing that many. I suppose it is a Tuesday night to be fair.

Thanks.

Decided to book in the South Stand Instead.

Seems like they're not bringing that many. I suppose it is a Tuesday night to be fair.

Judging by what's on sale to us that end of the ground I am guessing they have the option of a circa 3000 allocation. This would be in keeping with them having S1A to S1E including. The fact that 5 columns of S1F were not sold to us suggests this is the sterlie area and the same in E1H the other side.

Tuesday night, on Sky, rearranged fixture. Will they want 3000?

Only 115 left on sale which is mental a month out. I'm sure the usual suspects will be made available over the next couple of weeks, but clearly there will be a lot of disappointed people who can't get tickets for this one.

This is one (Burton another) where we could take full advantage of the season ticket exchange being functioning nice and early.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here