Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
zoe-lucker-01.jpg

No disrespect Zoe, you may be the nations favourite footballers wife, but Brighton and Hove Albion in the Premier League has got a 'ring' to it :lolol: and on Thursday we'll show why we're top of the league as your boys take one helluva beating.

Chris and the boys are absolutely flying, and will be hell bent on taking another step closer to dreamland and a place amongst the Giants of Britush football.

Come on, let's pack that away end and show the boys our support and dedication to our quest for PL football and roar the boys on to another 3 priceless promotion points.

:ascarf:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
zoe-lucker-01.jpg

No disrespect Zoe, you may be the nations favourite footballers wife, but Brighton and Hove Albion in the Premier League has got a 'ring' to it :lolol: and on Thursday we'll show why we're top of the league as your boys take one helluva beating.

Chris and the boys are absolutely flying, and will be hell bent on taking another step closer to dreamland and a place amongst the Giants of Britush football.

Come on, let's pack that away end and show the boys our support and dedication to our quest for PL football and roar the boys on to another 3 priceless promotion points.

:ascarf:

Ah that's Zoe Lucker

I met her in a pub once on the South Bank.

Really nice lass, she wasn't dressed like that though. She was wearing camo trousers and a big parka. A really drunk bloke who was obviously a bit doo-lally started chatting to her and bless the poor lass she sat and chatted with him for over half an hour.

I had never heard of her and the bloke she was with said. ''She is Tanya somebody or other from Footballers wives'' which I had never seen (that's how long ago this was) . So went straight over my head. She is quite small in real life.

I think that outfit suits her better than the camo trousers and parka. - She could go paint-balling in either one of those outfits as far as I'm concerned.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here