Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RItchies Buffet Angmering Railway station

TIMMO

Aug 17, 2016
hello All.this is a message about Ritchie's buffet kiosk at Angmering railway station owned and run by carol.carols takings have been absolutely mullered by the conductor and especially drivers strikes and she is close to going out of business.we are lucky to have this kiosk there and it will be a real shame if it goes.carol loves the albion and always ask if we are home ir away so she can open early or stay late(sky sports hasnt helped much either as she doesnt get any trade from the evening kickoffs)she also loves hearing about what the game was like.i get a cup of tea and a sandwich going to work but also i get a sausage bacon and egg baguette match days so I can get straight on the beers when I get to falmer and I really don't want to see it go.anyway every little helps so get yourselves down there if your in the area.you don't have to be using the train she has a serving hatch in the station car park.she does hot and cold drinks freshly made sandwiches and hot sausage,bacon or egg baguettes all reasonably priced.there is more on her plight in the link.thanks for listening everyone.UTA.http://www.littlehamptongazette.co....-as-business-ruined-by-rail-strikes-1-7771059

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Hello all. This is a message about Ritchie's buffet kiosk at Angmering railway station owned and run by Carol.

Carol's takings have been absolutely mullered by the conductor and especially drivers strikes, and she is close to going out of business. We are lucky to have this kiosk there and it will be a real shame if it goes. Carol loves the albion and always asks if we are home or away, so she can open early or stay late(Sky Sports hasnt helped much either as she doesnt get any trade from the evening kick-offs)

She also loves hearing about what the game was like. I get a cup of tea and a sandwich going to work but also I get a sausage bacon and egg baguette match days so I can get straight on the beers when I get to falmer. I really don't want to see it go, but every little helps! So get yourselves down there if your in the area.you don't have to be using the train she has a serving hatch in the station car park.she does hot and cold drinks freshly made sandwiches. She even serves hot sausage,bacon or egg baguettes, all reasonably priced. There is more on her plight in the link. Thanks for listening everyone.

UTA. http://www.littlehamptongazette.co....-as-business-ruined-by-rail-strikes-1-7771059

I will pop in for a bacon baguette when next over that way

drop dead fred

Mar 8, 2011
hello All.this is a message about Ritchie's buffet kiosk at Angmering railway station owned and run by carol.carols takings have been absolutely mullered by the conductor and especially drivers strikes and she is close to going out of business.we are lucky to have this kiosk there and it will be a real shame if it goes.carol loves the albion and always ask if we are home ir away so she can open early or stay late(sky sports hasnt helped much either as she doesnt get any trade from the evening kickoffs)she also loves hearing about what the game was like.i get a cup of tea and a sandwich going to work but also i get a sausage bacon and egg baguette match days so I can get straight on the beers when I get to falmer and I really don't want to see it go.anyway every little helps so get yourselves down there if your in the area.you don't have to be using the train she has a serving hatch in the station car park.she does hot and cold drinks freshly made sandwiches and hot sausage,bacon or egg baguettes all reasonably priced.there is more on her plight in the link.thanks for listening everyone.UTA.http://www.littlehamptongazette.co....-as-business-ruined-by-rail-strikes-1-7771059
Good evening carol .

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
ENREST would surely be interested in the match day sausage!

Seriously though, good luck to those franchisees providing a welcome service on drafty, cold railway stations.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here