Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You deserve to be promoted

johnolbe

Banned
Jan 29, 2017
You have all the qualities needed to feel at home in the Premiership.
Judging by yesterday

1 You are not as good as you think you are
2. Your manager blames the pitch and everything but the obvious after a defeat
3 Your fans behave like the typical prawn sandwich premier brigade. 50 away fans from Guiseley made more noise and supported their team better than you lot. 500 fans left before the final whistle, shocking behaviour.
4. You have a poncy fashionable away kit
5 You consider yourselves too good to be bothered with the FA Cup
6 Your players, fringe players or not very good, over rated, over hyped, over paid and play with no heart or respect for your club, the competition or your opponents.

You should remember where you've come from because if you do make the Premiership you will realise you should have enjoyed the journey more and soaked up the experiences like yesterday instead of being so desperate to sell your soul in trying to join the elite where you will never fit in. Lincolns quest to regain our league status is far far greater than your hollow desperation to reach the summit but still we treated the FACup with the respect the great game deserves and we have a squad of about 17 players of whom the 11 who played yesterday have started most of our games. I am so pleased I follow my little low ranked club through thin, thin and thinner when I read the absolute garbage that fans from so called big clubs like yourselves spout. I will be at Solihull Moors on Tuesday night and i would sooner be there than watching a team who have forgot their roots and whose fans think the Premiership is the Holy Grail.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
We don't play rugby!

It's the Premier League.
For that reason, you sir, are a CJTC

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Judging by yesterday

3 Your fans behave like the typical prawn sandwich premier brigade. 50 away fans from Guiseley made more noise and supported their team better than you lot. 500 fans left before the final whistle, shocking behaviour.
6 Your players, fringe players or not very good, over rated, over hyped, over paid and play with no heart or respect for your club, the competition or your opponents.

You should remember where you've come from because if you do make the Premiership you will realise you should have enjoyed the journey more and soaked up the experiences like yesterday instead of being so desperate to sell your soul in trying to join the elite where you will never fit in. Lincolns quest to regain our league status is far far greater than your hollow desperation to reach the summit but still we treated the FACup with the respect the great game deserves and we have a squad of about 17 players of whom the 11 who played yesterday have started most of our games. I am so pleased I follow my little low ranked club through thin, thin and thinner when I read the absolute garbage that fans from so called big clubs like yourselves spout. I will be at Solihull Moors on Tuesday night and i would sooner be there than watching a team who have forgot their roots and whose fans think the Premiership is the Holy Grail.
You quite clearly know **** all about us. ****.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Judging by yesterday

We don't remember where we came from? Are you ****ing serious? Of all the clubs you could possibly have said that about.

Embarassing ignorance.

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Has to be a Nigel. Can't be arsed to bite

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Judging by yesterday

What a pathetic and sad post. I've not seen any of the crap you are talking about. Why are you on here rather than celebrating a great win for your team. Get a life.

And you do know about Brighton's history don't you? What the fans did to save the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here