Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

India V England 2nd T20 Nagpur 13.30 SS2

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Round 2 of 3 in the T20s can't see england making any changes after such a brilliant performance last time out , whilst the speed and variation of Mills was impressive it was interesting to see Katie up his pace to over 90mph , i think he managed 92mph at one point , honestly didn't realise he was that quick unless it's just a recent thing , if he can hurry the batsman like he did last week he will take shed loads of wickets this domestic season coming up .

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Round 2 of 3 in the T20s can't see england making any changes after such a brilliant performance last time out , whilst the speed and variation of Mills was impressive it was interesting to see Katie up his pace to over 90mph , i think he managed 92mph at one point , honestly didn't realise he was that quick unless it's just a recent thing , if he can hurry the batsman like he did last week he will take shed loads of wickets this domestic season coming up .

I think I'm right in saying due to injury Mills can only play T20, sad as he is lightening quick.

England have a great side on all forms on One Day cricket just lack a quality slow bowler.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Yep Mills himself said he's not really interested in any other format other than T20 due to previous injuries , he has such a superb mix of deliveries i think it was Jayawardene that said he was one of the most difficult bowlers to pick what he was bowling that he had ever faced ! praise indeed , hopefully he will stay injury free and we will see him ripping the stumps out of the ground a few times in the summer .

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
There's an argument that even if he can only bowl say 5 overs, Mills should be included in the ODI squad. Without Mark Wood we don't have anyone with genuine pace and it's definitely a weak point in a strong team. Having said that, I didn't realise Jordan was getting up to those sort of speeds as I missed most of the first T20 game. Looking forward to this one.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Dry, dusty, no grass pitch. Balanced bowling choice by England. On a spinning track be good to see some early inroads by our Sussex speed merchants.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
There's an argument that even if he can only bowl say 5 overs, Mills should be included in the ODI squad. Without Mark Wood we don't have anyone with genuine pace and it's definitely a weak point in a strong team. Having said that, I didn't realise Jordan was getting up to those sort of speeds as I missed most of the first T20 game. Looking forward to this one.
Mills has said that even fielding for 50 overs would be difficult for him. And there is also the problem of having to make up the other 5 overs from the rest of the team, you would need 6 capable bowlers as well as someone else to cover in case of injury so only 3 players in for batting alone.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
4 consecutive dot balls to Yuvraj is no mean feat. Well done Moheen 1 off the over.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
69/3 after 10.3 Moen Ali brilliant bowling

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Clearly a spinners wicket - perhaps the best tactic is to charge down the wicket and give it some numpty before it pitches?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
How unlucky was that from Stokes. Hit the wicket but bails just settled back into place!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Good point what is Dhoni doing on the bench waiting to come in? Be happy if he doesn't come in and Pandey takes the strike off Rahul.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Rahul c Stokes b Jordan 71

125/4 off 17.2

And here comes Dhoni. 2 overs and 4 balls left

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here