Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
That 3rd goal was an absolute shocker :nono:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
That 3rd goal was an absolute shocker :nono:

Not as shocking as Wolves and Liverpool both playing on the same pitch in their respective home colors....

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Gabby Logan "Why would Chris Hughton make 9 changes and why wouldn't they go for it, where do they THINK they are?"

"When Lincoln pull out somebody HUGE in the 5th round at home, they might think 'that coulda been us'"

Nope, don't think we will luv. Rather be playing them home and away next season.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I see they have put a short comedy from south london on now..

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Silly comment from Gabby Logan saying we would regret making changes when Lincoln draw someone massive in the next round. What team at the top of the Championship is going to go all googly eyed at one of the big boys coming to town when the primary aim is to get into a division where all the big boys would come to town? Derby are in a replay, Huddersfield are in the next round and Leeds have a good chance of beating Sutton. I'd love to see the three of them get to the next round, draw Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd and all forget their bread and butter and skip off down the half and half scarf shop, but I don't think its likely.

I don't want to see us chucking a game away through three horrendous mistakes, but if we were going to, I'm glad it happened today and not against Cardiff on Tuesday.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I'm not to sure Palace could fill my front room with so called fans.....least alone that shed they call Selhurst Park!! FFS they were playing Man City in the FA cup and half a dozen south londoners must have lost their way and wandered into the shed!!!

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Silly comment from Gabby Logan saying we would regret making changes when Lincoln draw someone massive in the next round. What team at the top of the Championship is going to go all googly eyed at one of the big boys coming to town when the primary aim is to get into a division where all the big boys would come to town? Derby are in a replay, Huddersfield are in the next round and Leeds have a good chance of beating Sutton. I'd love to see the three of them get to the next round, draw Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd and all forget their bread and butter and skip off down the half and half scarf shop, but I don't think its likely.

I don't want to see us chucking a game away through three horrendous mistakes, but if we were going to, I'm glad it happened today and not against Cardiff on Tuesday.

Her earlier comment (and the way she said it) of "Where do Brighton THINK they are?" was more confusing.

Top of the championship, with 19 games to play and 150m+ on the line meaning financial security for the club assured for many years?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sly move from BBC at the end there, playing a Royal Blood song over the outro montage of Lincoln knocking Brighton out.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset

See it as a protection of BEEB's coverage of FAC. Doesn't like to see blatant disregard of competition they have live coverage for. Conveniently disregards a) it worked fine in round 3; b) others do it (briefly alluded to Toon, which she could hardly avoid after hearing Rafas post match comments); c) the economics - makes pointed comment that BHA may regret missing a big payday game in round 5 whilst omitting the tens of millions difference in TV money between championship and premiership.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here