Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donald J Trump diagnosed as malignant narcissist

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
http://usuncut.com/politics/top-psychologist-just-diagnosed-trump-mental-disorder/

Uncanny likeness between the definition of this condition and Trump's behavior:

Malignant Narcissists will go to great lengths to achieve their aim. They can be intelligent, high functioning (hold an important job for example) soft-spoken, charming, tearful/seemingly emotional, gracious, well mannered, kind and have the ability to form relationships. They may lie, falsely accuse, dramatize, smear, cheat, steal, manipulate, accuse, blame or twist to get what they want and feel justified in doing so. Because they are entitled, egocentric and desperate, they do not experience it as wrong. They are determined to gratify their wishes and furious if thwarted. Their desire can be so consuming that there is little comprehension of, respect for or ability to empathize with the other. They lack guilt or remorse and tend to feel or pronounce that it is they who have been mistreated.

I am currently reading a book, written in 2015, that quotes a political leaflet:

"...responsibility to register to vote, campaign and vote for conservative...candidates who will put America first and defend our nation's borders"

Sound familiar?

Anyone care to speculate the source of the leaflet, before I quote the complete text?

PG

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
http://usuncut.com/politics/top-psychologist-just-diagnosed-trump-mental-disorder/

Malignant Narcissists will go to great lengths to achieve their aim. They can be intelligent, high functioning (hold an important job for example) soft-spoken, charming, tearful/seemingly emotional, gracious, well mannered, kind and have the ability to form relationships. They may lie, falsely accuse, dramatize, smear, cheat, steal, manipulate, accuse, blame or twist to get what they want and feel justified in doing so. Because they are entitled, egocentric and desperate, they do not experience it as wrong. They are determined to gratify their wishes and furious if thwarted. Their desire can be so consuming that there is little comprehension of, respect for or ability to empathize with the other. They lack guilt or remorse and tend to feel or pronounce that it is they who have been mistreated.

I am currently reading a book, written in 2015, that quotes a political leaflet:

"...responsibility to register to vote, campaign and vote for conservative...candidates who will put America first and defend our nation's borders"

Sound familiar?

Anyone care to speculate the source of the leaflet, before I quote the complete text?

PG

KKK

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Sound familiar?

PG

Trump is intelligent, soft-spoken, charming, tearful/seemingly emotional, gracious, well mannered, kind ?! ...Trump's many flaws are utterly transparent the above description would be better suited to numerous other politicians.

D

Deleted member 22389

Don't get all this anger towards Trump, waste of energy. Life goes on. If the bloke creates jobs for the Americans left behind, that's good enough in my book. Waiting for the hysteria over the next few days about the borders, and then it will move on to something else.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
"The Original Knights of America, Knights of the Ku Klux Klan is a political activist organisation. We follow in the footsteps of our ancestors who were involved in the political process. It's a Klansman's responsibility to register to vote, campaign and vote for conservative pro white candidates who will put America first and defend our nation's borders. We the Ku Klux Klan have been fighting for the White Christian Race for over 150 years. We are the longest lasting and most respected White Civil Rights organisation on Earth. We are no compromise and that's why we continue to be a feared organization."

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Don't get all this anger towards Trump, waste of energy. Life goes on. If the bloke creates jobs for the Americans left behind, that's good enough in my book. Waiting for the hysteria over the next few days about the borders, and then it will move on to something else.

The bit that i dont get is that he has banned mainly refugees from Muslim countries to stop terrorism, but will probably do nothing to stop his own people from shooting thousands a year or running through schools shooting everyone in sight, 9/11 was bad but most of the deaths by shooting or bombs comes from his own people.
He is showing odd and dangerous behaviour and he has only been there a week.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

If there was any real dirt on him they would have found it by now. There are more skeletons in the Clintons closet than Trump's. Both the Clintons were pro wall in previous campaigns. Obama only took in 12,000 Syrians and he shipped out 2.5 immigrants in his time in office.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
President Trump’s most recent executive order effectively bans citizens of seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the U.S. for at least 90 days — but some Muslim countries were spared from the order's blacklist, even though they have deep-seated ties to terrorism. Conspicuously, Trump doesn't hold any business interests in any of the countries on the list, but holds major stakes in several of those excluded from it, records show. Friday’s executive order, signed at the Pentagon, suspends the issuing of U.S. visas or travel permits to people from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.

Not a single American was killed on U.S. soil by citizens from any of those countries between 1975 and 2015, according to statistics tallied by the conservative-leaning Cato Institute.However, the same set of statistics show that nearly 3,000 Americans were killed by citizens from Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt and Turkey in the same time period — with the bulk of those killed being victims of the 9/11 attacks. Yet, people from those four countries are still welcome to apply for U.S. visas and travel permits.

In a striking parallel, Trump’s sprawling business empire — which he has refused to rescind ownership of — holds multi-million dollar licensing and development deals in all of those countries, raising potential conflict of interest concerns and alarming questions over what actually went into the decision process behind Friday’s executive order.
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Saturday, January 28, 2017, 11:03 AM

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
If there was any real dirt on him they would have found it by now. There are more skeletons in the Clintons closet than Trump's. Both the Clintons were pro wall in previous campaigns. Obama only took in 12,000 Syrians and he shipped out 2.5 immigrants in his time in office.

2.5 immigrants, did he keep some poor fella's legs or something?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The bit that i dont get is that he has banned mainly refugees from Muslim countries to stop terrorism, but will probably do nothing to stop his own people from shooting thousands a year or running through schools shooting everyone in sight, 9/11 was bad but most of the deaths by shooting or bombs comes from his own people.

Bloody hell, you make it sound like he is the reason for people killing each other in the US. His bahaviour may be odd but he has done nothing that is dangerous. At least give him time to fvck up if he is going to.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Mo Farah (UK - Somalia joint citizenship) banned from entering US under Trump law?

Luol Deng, LA Lakers (UK - Sudan) can't leave / re-enter?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Hamaseh Tayari, a UK resident who holds an Iranian passport, has been on holiday in Costa Rica with her boyfriend for the last week. She was due to fly back to Glasgow, where she works as a vet, this morning but was denied entry onto the flight because her flight went via New York and she would need a transit visa, which was revoked.

Tayari, who grew up in Italy, has never experienced anything like this. She says: “This has really shocked me. We just discovered [what Trump did] at the airport when we went to check in. I want people to know that this is not just happening to refugees. I am a graduate and I have a PhD. It has happened to a person who is working and who pays tax".

Tayari and her boyfriend are trying to find an alternative route home. A flight to Madrid on the 30 January will cost them £2,000 and they’ll still have to find a way from there to Glasgow. “We had been saving for months for this holiday and it will cost me a month’s salary just to get home,” she said.

“I am destroyed. I did not know that I could cry for so long. It feels like the beginning of the end. How this is possible? I am really afraid about what is going on.”

Guardian Online. 28th January 2017.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
President Trump’s most recent executive order effectively bans citizens of seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the U.S. for at least 90 days — but some Muslim countries were spared from the order's blacklist, even though they have deep-seated ties to terrorism. Conspicuously, Trump doesn't hold any business interests in any of the countries on the list, but holds major stakes in several of those excluded from it, records show. Friday’s executive order, signed at the Pentagon, suspends the issuing of U.S. visas or travel permits to people from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.

It's probably not as straight forward as that. Trump wanted a temporary ban on all Muslims but the US government is so far up the ar5es of the countries you mention that he was forced to narrow his target. Call it a compromise but Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen are all trouble spots. Iran is on the list because it suits the US machine.

D

Deleted member 22389

On the one hand if he allowed refugees / economic migrants in to this country and something bad happened people would be asking for better checks at his borders, now he has closed the borders for a few months so in his own words "He can work out what the hell is going on" people are up in arms about that too, the bloke can't win. He is only trying to make America a safer place. Like I say this will be the issue for the next few days, then people will find other things to get angry about, it doesn't effect you or me personally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here