Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was Glen Murray thinking?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Rather him do it today and learn the lesson than a league game.
Not bothered about any of this to be honest.
Team will come out blazing come Thursday

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Glen cost us the game and a reserve goalkeeper with his crazy pull on their player.

Could be a costly incident in our season.

Missed it. Stream crashed. What happened?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What was Glen Murray thinking - lucky I'm not Tomer or I'll get hammered for this.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
He got their attacker in a headlock and threw him at Maenpaa.

Good lad.

No different to Newcastle deliberately missing a penalty at Oxford. Winning this game had the potential to be far more costly than losing it.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
He was thinking, "I know Stocky asked me to make sure that Maenpaa gets to show that he can't save penalties; I wonder if this is the moment...". Then he was thinking "Oh..."

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Odd moment in the game. Glenn had his eyes on the ball and was backing off whilst the Lincoln player with no interest in the ball, was charging into the box facing the other way. Possibly Glenn was fouled first before he man handled their player to the keeper.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was a very soft pen. Glad it wasn't a league game. Happens all the time nowhere near the ball either.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
God I really do despair of some of our fans...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Surprised he was on the pitch tbh.

Me too.

His goals in the league between now and the end of the season have the potential to be worth hundreds of millions of pounds to the club. It was obvious how much we struggled without him the other night. Why on earth was he risked in a nothing game when he could have had a relaxing weekend off with his family prior to Thursday, which is crucial?

Luckily he came through unscathed apart from another yellow card. Thank god we are out of the cup: just one objective to focus on now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here