British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Exactly move on

Wait until Lincoln pull out Man Utd in the next round :lol:

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Not having to rearrange Barnsley away to a Tuesday night is certainly a good thing to come out of today!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

1 - Our second 11 got some exercise and game time.
2 - We know not to give Ankergran another contract.
3 - We know the lad from Chelsea is not quite as good as Bruno, so might be an idea to extend his contract.
4 - We might want to consider buying or borrowing another striker before the window ends.
5 - We might want to consider buying a new second 11 if we get promoted.
6 - Thank feck we have the first team we have, or I'd be really fecking depressed right now.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
We're out the cup who gives a ****,
We're Brighton Hove Albion and we're going up! :clap: :albion:

I do, and we have won precisely nothing yet.

Even if we do go up, we'll be coming straight back down with that as a back-up squad.

BhafcBlues

Mar 7, 2016
Brighton
Have a good a chance as any in the top 5 to get promoted, don't get why everyone is still doubting. If Leeds or Newcastle were in our position with our form everyone would be saying how they're up ....

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Even if we do go up, we'll be coming straight back down with that as a back-up squad.

Don't you simply enjoy the fact that most games now we look forward to a positive outcome with a feel good atmosphere everywhere? Compare that to someone like say, erm, erm, erm Palace for example. Each week their fans have to go knowing they're going to get shafted. Enjoy the now, worry about the 'ifs' of next year IF they happen. This is now.

1 - Our second 11 got some exercise and game time.
2 - We know not to give Ankergran another contract.
3 - We know the lad from Chelsea is not quite as good as Bruno, so might be an idea to extend his contract.
4 - We might want to consider buying or borrowing another striker before the window ends.
5 - We might want to consider buying a new second 11 if we get promoted.
6 - Thank feck we have the first team we have, or I'd be really fecking depressed right now.

7 - Towel knows where the net is

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Don't you simply enjoy the fact that most games now we look forward to a positive outcome with a feel good atmosphere everywhere? Compare that to someone like say, erm, erm, erm Palace for example. Each week their fans have to go knowing they're going to get shafted. Enjoy the now, worry about the 'ifs' of next year IF they happen. This is now.
Unfortunately I'm too terrified we will screw it up at some stage before the end of the season as usual to enjoy it that much. A season of mid table anonymity would be much easier on the nerves, if less interesting. Given relatively recent history, I'm always glad to be confirmed we won't get kicked out of the league at the end of each season.

So near yet so far....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here