Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The RB from Chelsea

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Is the equivalent of thinking you have a 10 out of 10 girl until she takes of her clothes and you suddenly realise you had beer Googles on and have got a rotter with green juice seeping out of her fanny but you can't manage to get rid

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Both full backs were horrific. No way are either close to our first team. Thank god we have Seb and Liam back soon.

Makes you wonder why we let Hunt go out on loan and brought this Chelsea lad in.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Poor lad - seemed to have lost all composure by that point, I don't think he really made a decision, just got caught in 2 or 3 minds.

Surprised we let Hunt out on loan...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
From what I saw he was alright. Didn't watch the match that intently though. Young lad & made a mistake - need to get behind him. Pretty sure he's only Bruno / Rosenior back up anyway.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Just a body. Given Hunt has played very little first team football it's a good move to allow him to play week in week out and have a spare body in case of total emergency. Hunt was at best 5th choice. So will this kid from Chelsea.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
What was the point of that deal? Bizzarre. Replace a right back with a centre back who can fill in at right back and has less real match experience.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Both full backs were horrific. No way are either close to our first team. Thank god we have Seb and Liam back soon.

Makes you wonder why we let Hunt go out on loan and brought this Chelsea lad in.

Got sucked in by all of the glowing reports about him?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He's been here 2 minutes and people are writing him off! :lol:

You can see he's actually got a football brain on him if you watch the videos etc. Like his positioning. But of course one bad reserve / fringe team game & NSC write him off :lol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He's been here 2 minutes and people are writing him off! :lol:

It's digusting isn't it?

Some fans just cannot handle any defeat and so have to vent their spleen by writing off young players.

They don't learn anything from past vitriol aimed at players like Butters for example.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here