Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Come Hardly Any One Saw This Coming?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
History repeating itself.
(Full marks to anyone who recognises I completely cocked up initially, and am trying not to look so stupid! - I don't know how to delete a new thread!!)

Attachments

• Lincoln.JPG
    Lincoln.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 699

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Own up - who were the doom-sayers?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Guilty M'lud sorry folks first one I have got right all season and I did well last season. Just had a feeling about this one although I wouldn't have predicted a defeat if I had known the team beforehand. Never thought Murray,March,Sidders, Norwood, and the like would be playing. With the team that played I would have said 2 nil to our half and half team. Honey monster had a mare so it seems.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
How come hardly anyone saw this coming? Maybe because most of us thought the days of us being stupid *******s in the FA Cup were behind us? :shrug:

Jul 7, 2003
I happily took the 4/1 on offer this morning from the bookies on a Lincoln win. I also had Towell as first goalscorer so a good day really.

They did a decent job on Ipswich and were always going to be up for this. We were putting out a second string side with two inexperienced fullbacks and had no real interest in the competition apart from being an opportunity to give the fringe players a run out. Not ashamed at backing against the Albion today - now let's all move on and concentrate on the real prize this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here