Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's other matches

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Indeed, my work colleague Wolves STH was not very positive about this on Thursday

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Best Wishes to Cardiff and their anti-football against Reading in the league.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Paul Lambert is steadying the ship at Wolves. Fully deserving of their 2-0 lead.

This talk about Liverpool getting beat because they have their reserves out is nonsense as well. Origi, Firmino and Wijnaldum are pretty much their first choice forward line and they are all playing and none of them have made an impact in a match where their team has had loads of possession. But hey, they can all hide behind the manager's decision to pick some fringe players in other positions.

Unpopulist

Dec 24, 2016
Are they turning on Klopp yet? It was so inevitable. It's been a graveyard for managers since dalglish left eons ago.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Best Wishes to Cardiff and their anti-football against Reading in the league.

Was just thinking this myself. Park that bus and waste that time.

Reading will inevitably spawn it with a dodgy penalty in the 98th minute though. #TINPOT

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Scousers currently losing 2-0 at home to Wolves (half time)

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

I just texted a friend of mine who is a Wolves fan as he posted something about the bindippers, I asked him if he was at the game his reply

"Tickets sold out in a day, unlike bumdon we have a decent fanbase"

You can't argue with stupid.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I just texted a friend of mine who is a Wolves fan as he posted something about the bindippers, I asked him if he was at the game his reply

"Tickets sold out in a day, unlike bumdon we have a decent fanbase"

You can't argue with stupid.

Your mate sounds like a bit of a prick.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Attachments

• 16113113_1710014109310782_6584446284391363128_o.jpg
    16113113_1710014109310782_6584446284391363128_o.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 281

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
And that's what happens when you don't take the FA cup seriously. Well done Wolves.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Paul Lambert is a good manager who got dragged down by managing Villa and then making a bad call by going to manage Blackburn. He did an excellent job at Norwich. Slowly but surely he will get Wolves competitive in the Championship again.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
So pleased Liverpool lost.
Plymouth did well to defend at Anfield but I went to the replay.
Although Liverpool passed it around beautifully and I know how difficult it is to play against that, Liverpool were toothless and there for the taking, Sturridge, Courtinho and Firminho just did not want to be there.
If Plymouth had not come out thinking they would lose they may have won but they just let Liverpool pass around.
When Plymouth had to attack they hit the post but it was all a bit late.
I knew that Wolves would win today if Klopp played the same team in the same formation.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
So pleased Liverpool lost.
Plymouth did well to defend at Anfield but I went to the replay.
Although Liverpool passed it around beautifully and I know how difficult it is to play against that, Liverpool were toothless and there for the taking, Sturridge, Courtinho and Firminho just did not want to be there.
If Plymouth had not come out thinking they would lose they may have won but they just let Liverpool pass around.
When Plymouth had to attack they hit the post but it was all a bit late.
I knew that Wolves would win today if Klopp played the same team in the same formation.

Thought Plymouth were the better side on the night in the replay. Hope they go on to get promotion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here