Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the most overrated player in the Championship ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Following on from a post in another thread, who is the most overrated player in the championship ?

I'll start with Tom Ince

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Ince who has 10 goals like Knocky? You are talking shit like i said before

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Ince who has 10 goals like Knocky? You are talking shit like i said before

I take it English isn't your first language. What I'm asking is who do you think is the most overrated player in the championship ?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I take it English isn't your first language. What I'm asking is who do you think is the most overrated player in the championship ?

It's you who doesn't understand English you muppet.

Thread title -Who is the most overrated player in the Championship ? You then put - I'll start with Tom Ince

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Thread title -Who is the most overrated player in the Championship ? You then put - I'll start with Tom Ince

Can't be arsed - I've spent enough years dealing with stroppy teenagers :bigwave:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
20 mins as sub. He can't even get in the team half the time.

I admit i don't know much about Grealish but he really impressed me when he came on and he is only 21.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

It's clearly an opinion though, isn't it, unless you can point us all to some sort of "Most overrated player" award.

Refute the suggestions of others with reasoned debate and put up your own suggestion(s). In short: play nicely or don't play at all.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Following on from a post in another thread, who is the most overrated player in the championship ?

I'll start with Tom Ince

Would have agreed with you re Ince but his form seems to have picked up in the last few games, would probably say Vydra or Johnson at Derby are more overrated.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
It's clearly an opinion though, isn't it, unless you can point us all to some sort of "Most overrated player" award.

Refute the suggestions of others with reasoned debate and put up your own suggestion(s). In short: play nicely or don't play at all.

Anyone who thinks he is the most overrated player in this league knows **** all about football. Really is that simple.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Vydra is a decent shout - or perhaps it's just that each time I've seen him he's been utterly ineffective.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here