Do you have a selfie stick?

Me me me it seems....

Just enjoy what you are doing we have no interest in seeing it thanks :smile:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Nah I just heard a discussion about it on the One Show and it annoyed me

Me too, especially with that girl saying it made you look better, having her selfie taken with matey, bless him.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
sgg.jpg

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Not quite selfie related, but on needing to renew my passport recently they now accept, according to guidance, digital photos to upload instead of the old booth photos. Got mine taken and happy there were within the guidance limits to discover HM Passport Office new service was off-line for 'improvement' and I had to download a form and send in 2 old style physical photos. You can't do selfies yet for a passport though. 1.5 metres, by someone else is the requirement, or was before they took that down. :angry:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Absolutely hate it but also do it. Damn you generation snowflake/millennial/hipster! Why couldn't I have been perfect like those Generation x-ers!? :tantrum:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

It really pi55es me off every time they use the word "we" to imply that everyone does whatever the current story is about.

Edit: Having voted "no", I realise I did post a picture of myself on here a few days ago...

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
In the manner of "People who live in glass houses......"

"Males who watch the One Show shouldn't judge others on anything."

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In the manner of "People who live in glass houses......"

"Males who watch the One Show shouldn't judge others on anything."

I do far worse than watch the One Show....

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Not quite selfie related, but on needing to renew my passport recently they now accept, according to guidance, digital photos to upload instead of the old booth photos. Got mine taken and happy there were within the guidance limits to discover HM Passport Office new service was off-line for 'improvement' and I had to download a form and send in 2 old style physical photos. You can't do selfies yet for a passport though. 1.5 metres, by someone else is the requirement, or was before they took that down. :angry:

I found that out too, shortly after returning from Sainsburys having paid £5 for a set of photos

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here