Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most Exciting Youngster?

GenericJames

Apr 2, 2016
Who do you reckon is the most promising youngster we have in the U23s/First Team fringes.

Rob Hunt, Jesse Starkey, James Tilley, Henrik Bjordal all have looked pretty exciting from what I've seen of them this season. All have big futures at the club I hope!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The kid on loan to Daggerham. Been very impressed by him. Tom Dallison is another

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Jordan Maguire-Drew (is he on a half season or full season loan?) - and what about some very promising GKs?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Who do you reckon is the most promising youngster we have in the U23s/First Team fringes.

Rob Hunt, Jesse Starkey, James Tilley, Henrik Bjordal all have looked pretty exciting from what I've seen of them this season. All have big futures at the club I hope!

Be nice to think so. Unfortunately though, the leap up to first team football is a gigantic one, and history dictates that the majority of them won't make it.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
We need AZ for this one

But from the clips I've seen, Jordan Maguire-Drew must be up there

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Tilley and Molumby look very good prospects to me from what i have seen.

Maguire Drew I have not seen enough of yet to form any sort of opinion.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Jordan Maguire-Drew (is he on a half season or full season loan?) - and what about some very promising GKs?

Loan extended until the end of the season

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
The youth team play Stoke in the FA youth cup next Friday. Stoke streamed their last tie against Forest on Facebook. I expect they will do so again and give everyone an opportunity to check them out.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
We need AZ for this one

But from the clips I've seen, Jordan Maguire-Drew must be up there

Unfortunately I never get to see live matches so my opinion is no more or less valid than anyone else's (and probably less valid than someone who gets along to see the U-23 matches on a regular basis).

However, if you were to force me to pick the youngsters that stand the best chance of breaking into the first team in due course, I'd probably go with: Jordan Maguire-Drew, Jayson Molumby, Ben White (if he can stay injury free) and Aaron Connolly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here