Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MANTIS SHRIMP VS WOLVERINE. World's Hardest Creature X: Group C play off.

Who is hardest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
We're not even out of the group stages and we've already got our first head to head battle. These two were locked together for the fourth qualifying spot from Group C. Whoever wins this will thoroughly deserve their place in the next round. Whoever wins we'll have a pre-tournament big name going home early.

This is a 24 hour poll.

Vote wisely, both of these beasts have the potential to win the whole tournament.

The Combatants:

Mantis Shrimp

d355187d8fa5e8a72ce0097c77728d22.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantis_shrimp

VS

Wolverine

946840_original.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolverine

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Wolverine does more hard/head mental things.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
The Mantis Shrimp is a bit like Leicester. Once the people's champion. Doesn't have the quality to mount a challenge year on year though. Now just floating back to being the bottom feeder it once was.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
" with the arrival of wolves to a wolverine's territory presumably leading the latter to abandon the area"

So they RAN AWAY.

Wow. Hard.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Wolverine for me, just can't bring myself to vote for a shrimp... however hard they may be in there particular food chain..

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
This is a real tough one for me. I like the wolverine's have a go attitude and willingness to ruck. But. The Mantis shrimp can kill with a self created shock wave. That's mad. It doesn't even have to touch its victim to kill it. And it creates light at the same time as the shock wave. Who else can strike so hard that it creates light and a deadly shock wave?

I'm torn. Genuinely torn. I need convincing.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
It's the equivalent of a flamboyant camp jiu-jitsu fighter (The Shrimp) v Terry from down the pub, who's drunk 10 Stella's and wants a ruck (Wolverine).

Only one winner really.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
"mantis shrimps sport powerful claws that are used to attack and kill prey by spearing, stunning or dismemberment. In captivity, some larger species are capable of breaking through aquarium glass with a single strike"

The shrimp cannot be contained!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm team shrimp but it looks a lost cause. People are getting sucked in by the name. It's a little furry ******* not Hugh Jackman with massive metal spikes in his hands FFS.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's a little furry ******* not Hugh Jackman with massive metal spikes in his hands FFS.

I like that you're slagging off the look of the Wolverine whilst championing a RAINBOW COLOURED SHRIMP. It's amusing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here