Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The worst / funniest chant you have ever had directed at you

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
I have previously been on the wrong end of "he's just too good for you" from a crowd of 6 drunk lads in rural New Zealand when we were 4-0 up on 80 minutes and I was nutmegged on the centre circle by someone twice my weight. Any others?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I used to stand on the east terrace at the Goldstone with a rather large mate. When the football was most drab we would often have chants coming from mates in the North Stand making assertions about our sexual preferences and pie eating prowess. All good fun.

Jul 7, 2003
I liked the chant from AFC Wimbledon fans to MK Dons fans the other week - where were you when we were you?

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
'Get back to your pebble beach you cxxt' outside the ground at Rotherham was nice. Preferred QPR's 'you only sing when you're rimming' the logistics of which I pondered for a while.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
At Charlton a few season back Brighton fans were taking a lot of abuse of a rather large Charlton fan on the platform opposite platform after we had stuffed them. A train came in on his side and everyone else got on and the train that pulled out and he was still standing on the platform on his own and about Three hundred brighton fans started chanting back you to fat to get on the train he then went into a frenzy of abuse and the police had a word with him.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
At Charlton a few season back Brighton fans were taking a lot of abuse of a rather large Charlton fan on the platform opposite platform after we had stuffed them. A train came in on his side and everyone else got on and the train that pulled out and he was still standing on the platform on his own and about Three hundred brighton fans started chanting back you to fat to get on the train he then went into a frenzy of abuse and the police had a word with him.

Edit is your friend Birdman. Now once again but a little slower if you would be so kind.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Brentford away, early noughties, when Glen what's his face had a shocker in defence and we were 3 nil down in 15mins.

The many 'songs' that ginger haired, slightly rotund steward endured in front of the bored, mischievous 'well, we've lost, what else can we do now games good as over....' BHA fans were v.funny. And he just stood and took it from thousands of fans. Stoic. Like a true British soldier faced by overwhelming odds. Didn't come back for 2nd half though. But fair play to him!

Anyone else there that day, harsh as they were, will remember chuckling as new song after new song was invented and taken up. Each getting a little more personal lets say!!

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
"Who's the tw@t in the silly hat?" was reverberating around the heaving terraces of the Rainham end one grim Winter's evening. I was near the front, keeping a cigarette dry under the expansive brim of my Dryzabone slouch hat when it suddenly dawned on me that they might actually be having a pop at my rather fine titfa. Cheeky scamps!

I turned, doffed the insulted headgear to the swollen ranks of working class Johnnies and was gratified to be acknowledged by a mighty cheer from the sea of smiling faces. Shortly to be followed by a chorus of "He's the tw@t in the silly hat!", lots of finger pointing and much hilarity :angry:

I have never been the same since.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
A few years ago at Derby away, I had been refused entry to the away end because I was too drunk to stand up. I walked round to the ticket office, picked up a ticket for the home end and in I went. After 5 minutes I got bored, stood up and started to trudge towards the away end.

I had recently purchased an England flag which I had planned to scrawl "BHAFC" on to. However I had forgotten to write the initials on to the flag in time. As I walk towards the away end, I get the flag and stretch it out, expecting my behind enemy lines approach to have a positive impact on the travelling fans. However, with no markings on the flag, I am perceived as a Derby fan trying to wind the Albion faithful up and a resounding chorus of "Who's the wan*er with the flag" rings around the away end. I was then promptly ejected.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here