Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Wood

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Just scored his 20th goal of the season to Leeds give the lead against Nottm Forest.

I never rated him much down here but that is a pretty impressive tally in the Championship and its not even February.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Always thought he was a good player tbh. Was disappointed we didn't go after him when he left Leicester.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
He was much much younger and less experienced when he was with us, and still made a good contribution in our promotion season, seven years ago now. I was always surprised there were people who didn't rate him much and couldn't see his potential when he was down here.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
He was much much younger and less experienced when he was with us, and still made a good contribution in our promotion season, seven years ago now. I was always surprised there were people who didn't rate him much and couldn't see his potential when he was down here.

He was a West Brom player, who wasn't for sale as he was sent out on loan for several seasons. He did well at Millwall.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Must have been 18 when with us and FairPlay to him :)

He was young but showed enough,i would not have been too down beat had we managed to get him of £1m at the time.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Was it really seven years ago?! Wow... doesn't time fly?

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
He did well in the last season at Withdean - Wood , Barnes and Murray were a great trio up front. All still doing it 6 years later

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
It's easy to judge a player/striker when they are playing well.I think players should be judged more on how they play when they are not playing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I give you Sam Baldock as a prime example.When he was not playing well & scoring goals he was still contributing to the team with his attitude & work rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

This. I thought he was extremely promising and really good for us. He got a lot of unfair criticism on here at the time.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here