Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pagham v Albion U23s at Nyetimber Lane, Sussex Senior Cup 3rd round, tonight: 7:30pm

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Albion's two recent signings from Reading, goalkeeper Billy Collings and forward Harry Cardwell, make their Albion debuts tonight as the U-23s take on Pagham in the 3rd round of the Parafix Sussex Senior Cup. The winners will play Crowborough Athletic in the quarter-finals. There are also full U-23 debuts for young pro David Ajiboye and January signing from Wrexham, Jordan Davies. Will Collar returns after missing a month with injury:-

[TWEET]824323449946509314[/TWEET]

[TWEET]824323701877444610[/TWEET]

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Former Albion academy forward Callum Overton (released at U-16 level, he served a scholarship with AFC Wimbledon before being released; he has since been at Worthing, Burgess Hill, Farnborough and now Pagham) is in the opposing line-up:-

Pagham.jpg

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Harry Cardwell has got his Albion career off to a pleasing start:-

[TWEET]824347975728189442[/TWEET]

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Max Sanders (who also scored in the previous round against Hailsham Town) repeats the trick to double Albion's advantage:-

[TWEET]824349418778480667[/TWEET]

D

Deleted member 2719

I would have gone, but I like to stand and a lady may ask me to sit down.

D

Deleted member 2719

Anybody who went, can you tell us how many Albion supporters were there? I expect it would be difficult to estimate without segregation, and the fact that it's in Pompey territory.

I can confirm that Albion have taken back a good chunk of West,West Sussex. Pompey who...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Former Albion academy forward Callum Overton (released at U-16 level, he served a scholarship with AFC Wimbledon before being released; he has since been at Worthing, Burgess Hill, Farnborough and now Pagham) is in the opposing line-up:-

View attachment 81563

Admittedly, I am a bit of an Attention To Detail freak - but could the person who wrote this have cared any less?

D

Deleted member 2719

In times gone by anyone west of Littlehampton supported Portsmouth and when we had a pub in Midhurst more supported them than BHA.

That's not strictly true BG i have always been West of Littlehampton and i know millions of others!

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here