Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lincoln Citys most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
cecily-fay-432240l.jpg

No disrespect Cecily, you may be one of Britains favourite all round performers but we'll be putting your side 'to the sword' :lolol: on Saturday as they take one helluva beating.

Chris and the boys are absolutely rampant at the moment and will be chomping at the bit to continue our fine run in the FA Cup and a dream double is still on.

Come on, lets pack that away end out and show the boys our support for all their fantastic efforts and roar the boys onto the Round of 16 and a potential mouthewatering tie against an EPL giant.

:ascarf:

:clap:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Smashing work, I 've not the foggiest who she is. I would though (even if she wouldn't).

kentgully

Jan 10, 2016
Worthing
cecily-fay-432240l.jpg

No disrespect Cecily, you may be one of Britains favourite all round performers but we'll be putting your side 'to the sword' :lolol: on Saturday as they take one helluva beating.

Chris and the boys are absolutely rampant at the moment and will be chomping at the bit to continue our fine run in the FA Cup and a dream double is still on.

Come on, lets pack that away end out and show the boys our support for all their fantastic efforts and roar the boys onto the Round of 16 and a potential mouthewatering tie against an EPL giant.

:ascarf:

:clap:

Round of 16 ? ......... EPL ? :(

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Wonder how many fingers and toes?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I do love the fact that all the ''Famous fans'' of the opposition clubs tend to dress alike

Can't wait for the Newcastle game with Ant and Dec dressed like that

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Can't wait for the Newcastle game with Ant and Dec dressed like that

Me thinks that the OP will have found an even more famous fan than Ant & Dec by the time the match arrives. However, it will be hard for him to find anyone from Geordie Shore, or Newcastle in general for that matter with any clothes on at all

Pickles

May 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here