Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray on SSN transfer centre today

cooliobhafc

Mar 15, 2012
Brighton
A reminder you can catch all the latest transfer news on our daily Transfer Centres on Sky Sports News HQ.

The first is on NOW and two shows this evening at 7am and 10.30pm. Glenn Murray, Peter Odemwingie and Gerry Francis are in the studio this morning. Tune in!

Anyone catch this or know what its about?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
A reminder you can catch all the latest transfer news on our daily Transfer Centres on Sky Sports News HQ.

The first is on NOW and two shows this evening at 7am and 10.30pm. Glenn Murray, Peter Odemwingie and Gerry Francis are in the studio this morning. Tune in!

I'm guessing its about Transfers.

cooliobhafc

Mar 15, 2012
Brighton
I am guessing that too but I wondered specifically why Murray and what they discussed with him

Simply asking if anyone saw it and what was discussed

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Just a heads up, Peter Odemwingie on Fantasy Football Club tonight. The Magic Man, Paul Mersin reckons his 1-11 is one of the best yet.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here